Falcons AFC are looking for a new 1st Team Manager to take over the team for the 20/21 season.
Falcons AFC were founded in 1989, are based in Cheltenham and currently operate two sides - the 1st team play in in Gloucestershire Northern Senior League Division 2, along with a 2nd team currently competing in Cheltenham Division 3. We are an ambitious club, who are looking for the right candidate to help progress the 1st Team to the next stage of the football pyramid.
Key duties will include –
- Running training for both sides, with input from 2ndTeam Manager
- Lead and manage the 1st Team match day squad
- Work closely with 2nd Team Manager to pick match day squads
- Attend quarterly Committee meeting
Applicants should have the following experience –
· Minimum FA Level 2 Coaching Badge
· Prior managerial involvement in Adult Football
If you are interested and would like to chat further about the position, then please email email@example.com, detailing your prior experience.