Sign up here!👇
We have sessions on a Tuesday, Thursday and Friday Lunchtime. Based just across the road from Aztec West.
Become a Just Play! centre
If you want to become a part of the Just Play movement and becoming an organiser, or if you'd like to set up your own Just Play centre then you’ve come to the right place!
Our aim is to have FA Snickers Just Play centres covering the whole country to ensure that anyone who wants to get involved has an opportunity to do so and with your help we can achieve this.
The first step to becoming a FA Snickers Just Play Centre is by completing the application form then, in return, we can offer a range of benefits for you. Find out more about becoming a Just Play centre by following the link below or send us an email via Support@GloucestershireFA.com.
Just play centre benefits
As a FA Snickers Just Play! Centre you will benefit from the following:
- Equipment pack – Each centre will receive 5 Nike Footballs, a set of branded bibs, cones and a marketing banner giving you all you need for a successful session.
- Digital marketing library – You will be provided with access to a range of digital marketing assets including A4 & A3 Posters, A5 Leaflets, Social, Digital & Email Signatures to help you promote your new centre.
- Just Play organiser kit – Each organiser will receive Nike branded kit including t-shirt, shorts, pants and rain jacket to ensure you look the part, whatever the weather!
- Just Play organiser support – Guidance and support provided to all session leads to help maximise delivery.
- FA events platform – A new digital platform upon which you simply and easily organise your kickabouts, leaving more time for the fun stuff, like playing football.
- National promotion – The FA & Snickers will help promote the programme nationally helping to attract potential new participants to your kickabouts.
- Local bespoke support from your County FA – We have our network of County FAs covering every square mile of the country on hand to provide additional support to make your centre a success. We recommend getting in touch with your local County FA before making your application.
The kickabouts will be taking place at Just Play Centres, sports centres, football pitches, five-a-side centres, community centres, colleges or universities near you.
Find your nearest session here.
Times will vary from one centre to another and across the country. Use the search area below to find a centre near you. Although you'll find that kickabouts tend to take place on the same day and same time each week you don't have to commit to a weekly game. Keeping it casual is what Just Play is all about.
You can also find your nearest session here.
They're for everyone who, for one reason or another has stopped playing or has ever wanted to play football. So, if it's a good old-fashioned kickabout you're looking for, the people at Snickers and The FA have made it as easy as 'one-two' to turn up and start playing the way that suits you.