As part of an ongoing commitment by The FA and County FA's to improve administration for grassroots volunteers, online player registration has been introduced into the Whole Game System (WGS) for the 17/18 season.
Within Gloucestershire, 19 affiliated leagues have adopted the system for the 17/18 season and hundreds of clubs have seen the benefit with over 25,000 Gloucestershire footballers registered via this method as of October 2017.
If your club competes in one of the leagues that use the system, you will be required to register players via this method.
Benefits of the new system include:
- Secure storage of player records
- Records updated annually, creating a lasting history for each player
- More efficient club discipline management
- Providing your club with better data to help you plan for the future
- Automatically linked to FA Full-Time so that players do not need to be registered in both systems
For help with registering players via WGS, please visit the FAQs section of our support page here, you can also download the player registration guide below: