Gloucestershire FA is looking to recruit a number of coaches across a variety of new programmes, including our new Boys Development Centre, Goalkeeping Centre and Mini-Soccer Skills Centre.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated coaches who can work with young players with a focus to develop, support and create a fantastic learning environment.
The roles encompass the following areas:
- The safeguarding and welfare of players within their designated group
- Providing high quality coaching and support
- Delivering a training programme in line with LTPD guidelines
- Individual player development
You need to be passionate about and committed to coaching, and the development of youth players. You will have an understanding and commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
Gloucestershire FA takes the safeguarding and protection of children seriously and the individuals engaged in these roles will be equally passionate in the safeguarding of children and young people and vulnerable adults. You will be required to follow the County FA Safeguarding policy, sign a Safeguarding Code of Conduct and attend additional County FA safeguarding training. Due to the nature of this post, the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check through The FA DBS process.
- Gloucestershire FA Boys Development Centre Age Group Lead Coach x8
- Gloucestershire FA Boys Development Centre Age Group Assistant Coach x8
- Gloucestershire FA Goalkeeper Centre Age Group Lead Coach x2
- Gloucestershire FA Goalkeeper Centre Age Group Assistant Coach x2
- Gloucestershire FA Mini-Soccer Skills Centre Lead Coach x1
- Gloucestershire FA Mini-Soccer Skills Centre Assistant Coach x2
Individuals are welcome to apply for multiple roles.
Please click here to find the full details of each role on our Vacancies page.
If you would like to find out more information about any of these roles then please contact the office on 01454-615888, Option 3 (Football Development) or email support@GloucestershireFA.com.
The deadline for applications for all roles is 2nd November 2020 at 12.00pm.
Please note that interviews will take place on 5th November via Online Video Call.
All roles are subject to minimum player numbers being achieved for each particular age group/session.
The GFA is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through The FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.