throughout may and june, the fa has reviewed the impact of the gameplan for growth strategy across six key elements of the women's and girl's game.
Launched in March 2017, the strategy pledged to tackle ambitious targets to double participation, double the game’s fanbase and create a high-performance system and world-class talent pipeline for England teams to achieve consistent success on the world stage. After four seasons the strategy is now concluding, and The FA will outline its continued support for the women’s and girls’ game with the launch of the 2020-24 vision in the coming months.
Take a look at each of the six elements in more detail below:
1. Gameplan for Growth - Participation review
2. Gameplan for Growth - Coaching review
3. Gameplan for Growth - Referee review
4. Gameplan for Growth - Fanbase review
5. Gameplan for Growth - England Teams
6. Gameplan for Growth - Professional Game
Click here to read the final review and report for The Gameplan For Growth.
You can read the first-hand experiences of Gloucestershire FA and Bristol Rovers Women's Assistant Coach, Lottie Weeks and the journey taken by young local referee Lili Vaughan.
Lottie's Coaching Journey
Lili's Refereeing Journey