To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, all you meed to do is get your manager to download and register your team on The FA Matchday app and make a match payment by 31 March 2020.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, all you need to do is get your manager to download and register your team on The FA Matchday app and make a match payment by 31 March 2020.
The prize is open even if your club is already set up on The FA Matchday app, simply ensure your club makes a payment by the end of the competition window to be included in our prize draw.
Sign in or download and register on the app.
GOOGLE PLAY STORE
You’ll need to be quick however as the last chance to make a payment and enter this competition is 00:00 Tuesday 31 March 2020.
With The FA Matchday app, paying and collecting match fees is now faster and simpler. No more chasing and carrying cash. Everything you need to manage your Matchday, all in one place.
Not only is there the opportunity to win £10,000 towards your 2020/21 match fees but PayPal are also offering clubs further incentives (view terms & conditions) to make payments through The FA Matchday app. These include:
- £5 credit per player once they make their first payment on the app
- £100 credit to a club’s PayPal account once first payment has been received
- £300 Nike kit bundle once 50% of the club’s starting line-up makes a payment
Not sure if you’re matchday ready? Here’s a checklist to follow. If the answer is ‘yes’ to all of the below, you should be ready to go:
- Does your league register their players in Whole Game System?
- Does your team have a team manager or coach assigned to it in Whole Game System?
- Do we have an email address for you already?
If you’re not quite there, follow the link below to find out how to get matchday ready.
HOW TO GET MATCHDAY READY
To learn more about how PayPal are supporting grassroots football, please visit their website here.
Full terms and conditions can found and downloaded at the foot of the page.