Club Matters Workshop
The Volunteer Experience workshop is about how to give your club volunteers a great experience.
Clubs often find themselves short of volunteers, the way that people volunteer and the time they have to give is not the same as it used to be. Ensuring volunteers feel recognised, rewarded and part of the team is essential.
This workshop covers :
- Develop a positive culture of volunteering within a club environment
- Identify how to develop the volunteer’s experience by assessing the value of club volunteer
- Develop the volunteer experience by identifying top tips in recruiting, retaining and rewarding new and existing volunteers
- Develop an action plan to improve the volunteer experience within a Sports club environment
- Where to find out more information to help improve the volunteer experience
Workshop details :
- Date : Tuesday 19th November 2019
- Time : 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Venue : Gloucestershire FA, Oaklands Park, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4AG
- Cost : FREE
If you have any queries please contact Senior Football Development Officer, Scott Milne at Scott.Milne@GloucestershireFA.com
Club Matters workshops are short training sessions, funded by Sport England and delivered across the country by Club Matters facilitators in a range of specific topics. The sessions will develop your skills, improve your knowledge and ultimately help you develop your club. They are for groups of at least 4 clubs and build upon the content of the online resources, but also include case studies, topical issues, exercises and a discussion section.
The workshops typically last approximately 2 hours and like all Club Matters support, workshops are open to anyone involved with a community sports club. The topics covered will mostly be relevant to those who have responsibility for, or involvement in running their club, either now or in the future. We encourage more than one person from a club to attend so that knowledge and business skills can be shared within their club.