Matchday masterclass competition
WIN A DAY OUT FOR YOU AND one of your PLAYERs AT ST GEORGE'S PARK.
Ahead of the new season, PayPal, the official payments partner of The FA, are offering fifteen grassroots football managers the chance to win a money-can’t-buy Matchday Masterclass at the home of England Football, St. George’s Park.
Each of the lucky winning managers will be able to share the experience with a player from their team. On the day, winners will channel the likes of Southgate, Lingard, Pickford, Delph and co. as they’re put through their paces by FA-qualified coaches for the ultimate football experience.
The coveted experience will include:
- a technical speed, agility and quickness session for players;
- a coaching theory session for managers;
- a training session on SGP’s hallowed indoor 3G pitch;
- a meet-and-greet with a former England legend
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, all you need to do is get your manager to download and register your team on The FA Matchday app.
You’ll need to be quick however as the last chance to enter this competition is Monday 9th September 2019.
- Does your league register their players in Whole Game System?
- Does your team have a team manager or coach assigned to it in Whole Game System?
- Do The FA have an email address for you already?
If you’re not quite there, click here to find out how to get Matchday ready.
To learn more about how PayPal are supporting grassroots football, please click here.
This competition is powered by PayPal, the official payments partner of The FA.