Gloucestershire fa is seeking an assistant manager for the women's representative team.
Reporting to the Chair of the County Match Committee, the successful candidate will be responsible assisting the Manager in selection and coaching of the Women's Representative Team throughout the 2019/20 season.
Successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum FA Level 2 coaching certificate with ambition to progress to FA Level 3 (UEFA B)
- In date Safeguarding Children & Emergency Aid Qualifications
- Experience in Player development
- A modern, progressive approach to coaching and learning
- Empathy for the needs of young players with the ability to 'connect' with and enthuse/inspire them
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Well organised, good time management
- Holding trial sessions to select a team representative of the County
- Team selection and management for fixtures
- Attending meetings of the County Match Committee (on request)
Gloucestershire FA would like to hear from people who are passionate about football and coaching and that meet the above criteria. To apply for the role please follow the link to the Online Application form at the foot of the page.
Closing date for applications to be received is Midday, Wednesday 19 February 2020.
Interview date Tuesday 25 February 2020.
Due to the requirements of the role, successful applicants will undergo a screening process that will include a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Criminal Records Check.
Please note that this is a volunteer role, but Nike clothing, equipment and reasonable travel expenses are provided. For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Sue Henson-Green on 01454 312 296 or 07970 012 820.
Gloucestershire Football Association actively promotes Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all selections of the community. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.