Join the Gloucester & District Sunday Football League!
The League offers an enjoyable and competitive 11v11 footballing experience on Sunday mornings. The League aims to provide football for all, with qualified referees and minimal administration.
During the 2018/19 season the League has successfully reduced the costs and administration for Clubs, with all administration now completed online via The FA’s Whole Game System, Full-Time website and Matchday App.
The League’s new Referee Officer has also significantly increased the coverage of qualified referees over the past year, with 99% of games having had a qualified match official during the 2018/19 season – our aim for 2019/20 is of course 100%.
The key information:
- League & Cup Competitions run from September to April/May
- Games are played on Sunday mornings with a 10:30am kick off
- Online Player Registration system used via The FA Whole Game System
- Online Fixture/Results administration via The FA Full-Time website and FA Matchday App
- League entry fee: £50.00
The view the League Tables, Fixtures & Results from 2018/19 please CLICK HERE.
If you would like to enter the Gloucester & District Sunday Football League for 2019/20 then please complete the attached Registration Form and return to Scott Milne.
- Email: Scott.Milne@GloucestershireFA.com
- Post: Scott Milne, Gloucestershire FA, Oaklands Park, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4AG.
Applications must be made by midday on Friday, 3rd May 2019.
If you have any queries around the League and would like to discuss your Teams entry then please contact Scott Milne via the email address above or call 01454 615888.
New Teams affiliating to the Gloucestershire FA can access funding support to setup their new Team, find out more about our Gloucestershire FA Growth Fund.