Rep Team Manager Vacancies
Gloucestershire FA is seeking a Team Manager for their U16 Boys’ Representative Team and an Assistant Manager for their U18 Boys’ Representative Team.
Reporting to the Chair of the County Match Committee, the successful candidates will be responsible for the selection and coaching of the Representative Teams throughout the 2018/19 season.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum FA Level 2 coaching certificate with ambition to progress to UEFA B
- In date Safeguarding Children & Emergency Aid Qualifications
- Experience in Player Development (16-18’)
- A modern, progressive approach to coaching and learning
- Empathy for the needs of young players with the ability to “connect” with and enthuse/inspire them
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Well organised, good time management
- Holding trials sessions to select squads representative of the County
- Team selection and management for on average 6 fixtures a season per team, subject to success in the FA County Youth Cup competition.
- Attending meetings of the County Match Committee (on request)
Gloucestershire FA would like to hear from people who are passionate about football and coaching and that meet the above minimum criteria. To apply for this role please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you are suitable by email to:
Closing date for applications to be received is midday, Thursday 31st May 2018.
Interview date: Wednesday 27th June (Evening)
Due to the requirements of the role, successful applicants will undergo a screening process that will include a Disclosure & Barring Service Enhanced Criminal Records Check.
Please note that this is a volunteer role, but Nike clothing, equipment and reasonable travel expenses are provided. For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Sue Henson-Green on 01454 312296 or 07970012820
Gloucestershire Football Association actively promotes Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.