Club Matters Workshop
The workshop is an ideal opportunity for those Clubs who are:
- Putting together a Development Plan
- Looking to grow and increase their provision
- Considering or involved in a variety of different types of projects (e.g. facility & investment projects)
Developing a Business Plan - Securing a brighter future
Do you have a dream for your club but struggle to make progress? This workshop will help you put together a simple yet effective plan for your club to help you plan a brighter future and take real steps to reach your goals. Stop dreaming, start doing.
This workshop covers:
- What a plan can do for your club
- Key players in developing a plan
- A simple framework to support your planning
- Top tips of what to include in your plan and common pitfalls to watch out for
- Date: Thursday, 16th November 2017
- Time: 7.00pm – 9.00pm
- Venue: Gloucestershire FA, Oaklands Park, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4AG
To book on this Workshop please complete & submit a booking form: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/businessplanningworkshop1
Club Matters workshops are short training sessions, funded by Sport England and delivered across the country by Club Matters facilitators in a range of specific topics. The sessions will develop your skills, improve your knowledge and ultimately help you develop your club. They are for groups of at least 4 clubs and build upon the content of the online resources, but also include case studies, topical issues, exercises and a discussion section.
The workshops typically last approximately 2 hours and like all Club Matters support, workshops are open to anyone involved with a community sports club. The topics covered will mostly be relevant to those who have responsibility for, or involvement in running their club, either now or in the future. We encourage more than one person from a club to attend so that knowledge and business skills can be shared within their club.