APPLICATIONS FOR THE FA LEVEL 3 (UEFA B) IN COACHING FOOTBALL IS NOW OPEn.
This internationally recognised qualification develops the core principles of the England DNA that relate to – How We Coach, How We Play, How We Support and The Future Player.
It will help you refine your own beliefs, values and coaching/playing philosophy while supporting you to develop your players, units and team.
We will ask you to look at the players you work with and explore how you can help develop them through designing practices that meet their technical and tactical, physical, psychological and social needs. We will also help you to understand the demands of the game and how to meet the needs of players as they build a deeper understanding of their various roles and responsibilities within the team.
It will help you to reflect on, realise the impact of, and justify the decisions you make, whilst encouraging a long-term view of player development that links to player performance.
Pre-requisites for registration
- Hold The FA Level 2 in Coaching Football course / 1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football
- Have fully completed your FA Level 2 action plan
- Be actively coaching a team in a season-long competition in England
- Be able to effectively communicate in English (this includes listening, speaking, reading and writing)
Pre-requisites for certification
- In date FA Level 1 Introduction to First Aid in Football
- In date FA Safeguarding Certificate
- Complete both eLearning modules (Coaching Journey + Equality/Diversity)
- Successful completion of course project
- Receive a minimum of 3 in-situ visits with your team and be deemed practically competent
- Conduct a 30 minute presentation of your project to your course colleagues and staff
- 4 Blocks of delivery (3 days, 2 days, 2 days, 2 days)
- 9 Days of delivery (split into 18 Workshops)
- 3 in-situ visits situated between Blocks 1-2, 2-3, 3-4
- Please note that in-situ support visits must only be conducted face-to-face, in England
To be awarded the qualification you must:
- Complete the pre-course e-learning module
- Attend all four blocks of learning, inclusive of 18 face-to-face Workshops
- Complete an 18 game project based around your own players and club environment - Please note that this is reduced to a 12 game project for those that already hold the full FA Youth Award
- A 30 minute presentation of your project, which will include a Q&A session with tutors and colleagues
Apply now below. Successful applicants will be contacted after the registration closing date on October, 31st 2019.
To find out further information, contact us via email@example.com or by phoning us on 01454 615888 (Option 1).