National League System Forum
The Gloucestershire FA is hosting a National League System Club Forum for our affiliated Clubs participating at Steps 4-7 (Southern League, Western League, Hellenic League and Gloucestershire County League).
The Forum will focus on the needs of Clubs participating in the National League System with workshops around Club Development and Facilities & Investments.
The Forum will be hosted by members of both the Gloucestershire FA and The FA and there will be the opportunity for a Q&A session as part of the evening.
- Laurence JonesFA Head of National League System
- Matt EdkinsFA National League System Manager
- Chris DaviesFootball Foundation Technical Project Manager
- Matthew BoucherGFA Football Development Manager
- Scott MilneGFA Senior Football Development Officer
- Date:Wednesday, 31st October
- Time:7.00pm - 9.15pm (arrival from 6.45pm)
- Venue: Aztec Hotel, Aztect West, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4TS
There are a limited number of places available for this Forum and Clubs are able to nominate a maximum of 2 representatives.
In order to book on to the forum please CLICK HERE to complete the online registration form.
The deadline to register your place is Wednesday, 24th October 2018.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to get in touch with Scott Milne, Senior Football Development Officer, at Scott.Milne@GloucestershireFA.com.