We are offering an exciting opportunity to join a committed and enthusiastic team at Gloucestershire FA. The Referee Development Officer role is based at the County office in Almondsbury, Bristol and the key responsibilities include:
• Supporting delivery of the County FA business plan and its National Game targets.
• Managing recruitment and development programmes for Referees that maximise match official coverage of affiliated League and Cups fixtures.
• Developing inclusive recruitment strategies for Referees that increases the proportion of BAME and female Referees.
• Leading and supporting the volunteer Referee Development Team
• Supporting delivery and compliance with Safeguarding Children policies
To find out more, please review the attached advertisement, RDO Role Profile and the application form
Closing date: 26th March 2017
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 5th April 2017