If you're looking to get involved in Mini-Soccer, here are a few things you should know...
- Mini-Soccer is for teams from U7s to U10s
- Mini-Soccer is played within organised leagues providing a mixture of development fixtures and trophy events
- The game is structured to help children develop by allowing them more touches of the ball
- The pitch sizes differ according to the age groups of the players
- U7s & U8s play 5v5 whilst U9s & U10s move to 7v7
There are a number of Youth Football Leagues operating across the County providing opportunities for all to participate in Youth Football from U11s through to U16s.
At U11s & U12s players will play 9v9, then moving in to 11v11 football from U13s onwards.