Gloucestershire FA is recruiting an additional team member to help ensure the safe and efficient operation of the Football Centre at Oaklands Park, Almondsbury, Bristol.
The post-holder will be employed on a ‘casual worker’ basis with working hours offered during weekday evenings and daytime work at weekends during football season.
The key responsibilities are:
- First point of contact for site users whilst during each shift
- Take online match-day payments from teams
- Provide basic First Aid advice and support
- Comply with Health and Safety and Accident Reporting procedures
- Operate the spectator refreshment kiosk, complying with Health, Hygiene and Food Safety Regulation
- Preparation and maintenance of the football and conference facilities
- Ensure the facilities are safe and fit for customer use
- Manual handling (moving) portable goals on the 3G pitch
- Ensure site facilities are closed-down and secure at the end of each shift
To find out more about the role and download the application forms please follow the link below
FOOTBALL CENTRE SUPPORT OFFICER
Gloucestershire FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community. CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS : THURSDAY 14 NOVEMBER 2019