The world is changing, how do you ensure your club is chosen over all the other opportunities that are competing for people’s leisure time?
By making it a place people want to keep on coming back to.
To do this you need to understand what your members want from your club and deliver a great experience to them. Clubs need to understand their members, where they come from and how they can improve the experience that both new and existing members have. By consistently doing this you will create an extraordinary club that will thrive.
This workshop provides support and information to help you make this happen.
The workshop covers:
- Why delivering a great experience for the people in your club is important
- How to listen to and respond to the needs of the people in your club
- How to consistently deliver a great club experience
- Action points and ‘take aways’ for you to work through with your club
This is a 2 hour workshop that is free to attend.
- Venue: Gloucestershire FA, Oaklands Park, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4AG
- Date: 22/11/2018
- Time: 7.00pm – 9.00pm
To book your place please CLICK HERE